miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

How to be a Happy Cosplayer

I found this (translated into Spanish) on one of my friend´s blogs. They, in turn, found it on Deviantart, here.

It is a really interesting illustrated list of what a cosplayer needs to keep in mind in order to be happy. I especially agree with the one that explains "Life vs. Cosplay"....especially since I had to make that very same choice for this last Con in December: study for my teaching exams, which might determine my future and get me a job....or sew two cosplays for the con. I chose the former, and am very happy about it. In the end, I did get time to complete one of the two cosplays, which isn´t that bad, and still satisfied my cosplay craving.

Do you agree or disagree with any or all of the listed "have to"s?





1 comentario:

  1. I really like this actually and have to agree with it, expecially the "you don't have to cosplay a new character everyon con"

    ResponderEliminar